Automated Garage Doors
Electric operators are a pleasantly affordable luxury which can be installed onto any new or old up and over or sectional garage door.
With a built in light you can enter your garage in full light in all weather conditions.
Over the years J & J have tried many different operators types and now only Hormann operators because or their numerous patents, quality and reliability with proven Hormann technology.
Reliable automatic safety cut-out
The automatic safety cut-out immediately stops the door in case of sudden obstructions. We recommend fitting a photocell for even more protection and safety.
Patented toothed belt technology
This reinforced Kevlar toothed belt is particularly tearproof and quiet. It does not require grease or lubricants, so nothing will drip onto your car. This is an important advantage over chain or spindle operators. A strong spring mechanism provides consistent automatic tensioning of the toothed belt and ensures even and smooth operation.
Individual, convenient operation
The varied accessories programme offers high-quality mobile and stationary accessories for all fitting situations. Accessories range from the micro hand transmitter to code switches and finger-scans, as well as special solutions such as the emergency battery.
- Adjustable soft start and stop for gentle, quiet door travel
- Built in lighting to get to you in and out of your car safely
- 2 hand transmitters as standard
- Automatic door locking makes forced opening practically impossible
- A reliable automatic safety cut-out immediately stops the door if it encounters an obstacle
- A Maintenance-free reinforced kevlar toothed belt that is tearproof and quite. It does not require grease or lubricants, so nothing will drip onto your car.
- Emergency release from inside
To watch a short video about Hormann operators [click here]